William R. Whitlow, DDS
Oral Surgeon in Hutchinson KS | Meet Dr. Whitlow
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Residency, Michael Reese Hospital and Medical Center, Chicago, Illinois. 1983-1987. Certificate of Residency awarded June 1987.
- Anesthesiology Residency, Michael Reese Hospital and Medical Center, Chicago, Illinois, 1983-1984. Certificate of Residency awarded June 1984.
- General Practice Residency, Veterans Administration Hospital and Medical Center, San Francisco, California. Certificate of Residency awarded June 1983.
- Doctor of Dental Surgery, with Distinction, University of Missouri, Kansas City, Missouri, 1982.
- Bachelor of Arts, Cornell College, Mt. Vernon, Iowa, 1977. Chemistry.
- Mosby Scholarship Book Award, 1982.
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon, Honorary Dental Society, 1982.
- Phi Kappa Phi, National Honor Society, 1981.
Call us with any questions or to make an appointment.Hutchinson: 620-663-1141 Wichita: 316-721-4890
PUBLICATIONS & RESEARCH
Titanium Mesh and Particulate Cancellous Bone and Marrow Grafts to Augment the Maxillary Alveolar Ridge. Gongloff RK, Cole C, Whitlow WR, and Boyne PJ. Int. J. Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, 1986: 15: 263-268.
Use of Collagen Tubes for Implantation of Hydroxyapatite: An Experimental Study. Gongloff RK, Whitlow WR, Montgomery CK. J of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, 1985: 43: 570-573.
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- American Dental Association
- American Society of Dental Anesthesiology
- American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Kansas Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (Past President)
- Kansas Dental Association
- Central Kansas Dental Society (Past President)
American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- National Board of Dental Examiners, 1981.
- Central Regional Dental Testing Service, 1982.
- North East Regional Board of Dental Examiners, 1984.
- State of Kansas License #6423. Specialty # 418.
- State of Missouri License #14699. Specialty License #733.
- State of Illinois License #019-019256.
Born: June 19, 1955, Kansas City, Missouri
Primary and Secondary Education: Kansas City, Missouri
Hobbies: Sports, Reading, Travel